Thursday, August 18, 2005

A wrap up

So, Edinburgh didn’t go as planned. Tough shit and oh well. I’m getting over that. In fact, I think I rather like having such a unique experience, as difficult as it was. I’m sorry James’ Dad had to die, and in fact I wish he hadn’t so I could have had a normal go to the festival do your show and come home kind of experience. Like I said, tough shit and oh well.

Want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans.

It was still a great trip to a fun world. I love art, theatre and film festivals. Seeing other people’s work, meeting them, and getting drunk with them. It was a chance to learn more about another market and see that art is as much about marketing as it is about content.

I will return to Edinburgh again some day, I know it. But now that I am back, I have a movie to open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»