Thursday, August 04, 2005

Day 1

It's been twenty-four hours since we left the house for the airport. The trip starts out well when we get to the airport and get bumped up to business class for the Chicago-London portion of the trip. Man, that was cool. How can I go back to the back of the plane again?

Mad dash through Heathrow to make our connection, but we made it. Get to the B&B no problem. Head out for a walk to the city center and it's pouring rain now. From sweltering heat 90+ in Chicago to cold rain, 63F in 24 hours.

I love the city, people are so friendly. The city is so alive. So many busses. Madame Pee-Pee at the train station scaring children for life.

Went to the Rocket Venue theatre and saw where we'll be performing. This is so friggen cool!

Found an old man bar that looked so cool from the outside we had to go in. So funny inside, but what a great pour of Guiness!

Very tired. Must leave this great little restaurant called the Honey Pot and get some sleep. As always, traveling inpsires. Being in a different country where they speak English, and I can't understand much of what is said - that is so cool.

Day 1 - travel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I am your most faithful fan.
I am still amazed at the talent you ooze out.
I am so proud of you Noel.
Keep going Mate!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»