Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No news and bad news...

No news on the call back yet. Those who have been following the story know that I was told I would hear something on Tuesday. That's today. It's now 10:28PM. I don't think I'm going to hear tonight. Fuck. You know how much energy I put into waiting?

The phone did ring tonight. No, it wasn't Heath Ledger, he didn't call me. He won't be making any more phone calls this lifetime.
No, it was my agent, telling me I got a call back for one of the auditions I did last week. The last one I would have suspected getting a call back for, the one where I portray Abe Lincoln doing a magic act with Catherine the Great!

What a crazy life this is. So I just went and bushed up on my Abe Lincoln history. Pretty interesting guy, really.

Okay, I just went and wrote a long three page handwritten blog entry, just cause I like to write. But now I'm too tired to type the whole thing. I'll do it tomorrow, before I go to the call back, and before I go to work as a waiter for a cocktail party for 1500 in Santa Monica. Fuck. That will be fun!

So I go to bed not knowing the answer, and in my heart knowing the answer.

Reject the rejection!

No comments: