Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New year 2008

Hi World:

Well, after almost six months of inactivity on this blog, welcome to 2008. I sure am glad to have a new year ahead of me. 2007 was great, but 2008 will be even greater. I just know it.

2007 was my first full year, end to end, in Los Angeles. I really like living here, even with all the challenges. I love the potential and the opportunity that exists around every corner.

2008 will be the year my new project, the one I said I would tell you about six months ago, will really take off. In 2007, Kris and I started Bikini Movie Review, a fun movie review and comedy website featuring women in bikinis reading movie reviews and just having a lot of fun. Please check it out and pass it on to your friends.

2008 is an election year. I'm looking forward to participating in the democratic process of voting and electing a new president.

2008 will be the year I book a television show guest star spot, a national commercial, and another feature film role. That's what I want, that's what I'm going to have.

2008 will be the year I play more music.

2008 will be the year I work even harder.

2008 will be the year I get out of debt.

2008 will be the year I write in this blog everyday.

I hope you have a great 2008 and let me know what you want and if you get it.

Peace.

Noel

1 comment:

Kris Cahill said...

Welcome back, long lost blogger. I've missed your blog, and am happy you've recommitted to being bloggy, your blogginess.

I wish you great success with all of your fabulous goals for 2008!