Monday, January 11, 2010

What a day!


01/11/10 oh one one one one oh

woke up in a funk. A bit tense. Uneasy. A lot going on. I'm sure sex crossed my mind. but Kris was still sleeping.

as I made coffee, I was obsessed with the idea of divisiveness in our country. Like it's still the Civil War. Got it out of my system with a post on FB. For now.

It got better. All in all, it was a very productive day.

Coffee and tea with Kris. That's where we sit on the couch, our feet up, she with her tea, I with my coffee. We talk, we laugh, we joke, we play, we fight, we make up, we pinch each other.

went to the mancave - my windowless garage office:

emails
facebook
car research, more.
edit autotrader car ad

Breakfast with Kris. Mmmm, Kris!

after breakfast:

on-line banking - ugh.

vacuum car and clean out all the crevices

craig's list ads for video/film jobs

research dvd ripping software
download a shareware trail version and check it out:
rip a scene from 7 Greatest Bathrooms to test product, pretty good
buy it, start prep for new acting reel

peruse actors access for acting jobs

LA Casting to check on tomorrows time for a look-see

listen to air america - hartmann and rhodes

install a light on the garage in the driveway

go to carmax and see how much they will buy my car for -
- talk about "stealing the trade".
- They must have really not wanted it.

stop at the hardware store to by a daylight sensor for the new light over the garage

stop at a bank - deposit a check.

return home.
get mail

check email

rake leaves in front garden, clean up new seating area, prep flower beds
take garbage and recycling bins to the curb

say hello to neighbor

say hello to Lucky next door

listen to Tom Horne's "word salad"

buy some new music on itunes, Kings Of Leon, Arcade Fire, The Dodos

Got obsessed with the idea that I had to forgive everyone in my life who I ever had any anger towards. So I did. I just forgave them all. And myself. Let it go.

checked email

Watch the 450th Simpson's episode

Watch the 20th Anniversary special

go back to the mancave and write some more

Kris just got home, gotta go

1 comment:

Kris Cahill said...

You forgot to list that my new office chair came, and you put it together for me. Also, when I arrived home after teaching, you were cleaning the whole kitchen. Man, what a day you had! Thank you.