Saturday, March 25, 2006

Stop me if you've heard this one...

Okay, most of the time, I like to be serious as a heart attack. But, on occasion, I have been known to be a pretty funny guy. I think my observations about life, sometimes wry and sarcastic, can be pretty amusing. I'm not a stand-up, but I like to make up jokes and I can get out a few good one-liners. Usually when I'm not trying.

So it was with great surprise, even to myself, when I actually wrote a joke. It was about 12 years ago, and since it is the only "joke" I think I have ever wrote, I have always remembered it. You might say it is really a pun, but here it is:

Q: Why did the monkey go to the Crow Bar?
A: He was looking for a pry mate (primate)

Get it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does a 46 year old man keep a blog that reads like a voyage of self-discovery written by a teenager? I think you wasted too many years muddling about before getting down to business. Do you like have a job in Hollywood?

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»