Sunday, October 30, 2005

Costume Awards for Dollar Store Man



Well here it is, another Halloween, and another award for one of my HIGH CONCEPT Costume creations, Dollar Store Man. My prize at Helen and Michael's Party last night? A pound of coffee! Wow, what more could a guy want!

The idea for Dollar Store man came out of nowhere, somewhere in the eighth inning of World Series Game 3, between pitches, it just hit me. So I visited several $ Stores for inspiration and accessories, et voila, a costume that makes you think. What's so scary about dollar stores you ask? Have you been in one lately?

Not since I won two Bears tickets a few years ago dressed as the scariest food in the world, TOFU, have I really dressed for Halloween.

So what will I be next year? How about a successful Hollywood Producer? Oooh, scary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " Noel Olken " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»